Friday 19 April 2013

Chemistry Fever!



I just had a dream a minute ago
I saw Hydrogen and its mates preparing to go.
At first I didn’t understand where we were,
But then I saw an image of a past dream fly by, which made me stir.
As I realized where we were, I froze and held my breath,
I was in a place no one sees even in death!
I was taking in my surroundings when my attention went o he compounds and elements
I was in the middle of a war and the air was heavy with heavy scents
Some were arguing, while others resorted to getting physical
Although it was all quite disturbing, I found it…. Magical!
Curious, I asked a furious Ammonium what the fight was about
Apparently, “Helium, something something something….” I could barely hear him shout!!
I started to say something when everything went quiet
And I looked up to see a beautiful sight
They all had wings and were flying away..
“Oh no!” I thought and yelled, “please, please stay!!”
As I ran behind the flight of my knowledge, I’d already given up hope
To confirm my fear Ununoctium turned and said, “Nope!”:P
Sad and scared I began to cry
Then the feeling of water on my face caused me to open my eyes
“Wake up, sleepy head! You have to write your exam in 2 hours!”
I looked beside me to find my book between my cushion stars
As I looked at the book I knew they had decided not to fly, and breathed a sigh of relief
I held my head possessively and said to them, “I’m never gonna let y’all leave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment